Parsley is widely used in cosmetic products because of its skin brightening and regenerating properties. It’s rich in nutrients which help you get rid of redness, swelling and irritation. It will also whiten, tone and refresh the skin, prevent wrinkles, eliminate acne and blackheads and is recommended for oily skin.
Here’s the recipe for this homemade parsley lotion which will help you say goodbye to dark spots, freckles and wrinkles.
Homemade parsley lotion
- 200 ml of water
- 1 tsp. of ACV or lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. of chopped parsley leaf
- Pour 200ml of boiling water over 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley leaf let it simmer on low heat for about 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes set it aside and let it cool down.
- When it’s cooled off, strain it and add 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar or lemon juice.
- Pour the mixture into a glass vial and keep it in the fridge.
How to use it:
Use the lotion every morning and every evening before going to bed. This homemade lotion perfectly cleans, tightens and whitens the pores on the face. Thanks to parsley’s unique properties it helps in the reduction of dark spots and freckles returns your clear and bright complexion.
After a month of regular, daily use the face stains and spots will disappear completely.
On Your Eyes
If you want to get rid of redness and dark circles under the eyes, prepare the same lotion, but don’t add the lemon juice.
Take a piece of gauze, soak it in the lotion and put it on your eyes every morning and every evening, leaving it to act for approximately 5 minutes.