Have you ever considered going low-carb?
This type of diet excludes bread, pasta and sugary foods. Your meals will basically consist of healthy fats, vegetables and protein.
There are several types of low-carb diet, and scientists confirm that low-carb diets promote weight loss, and improve overall health.
We give you the complete list of low carbs, and these foods contain 0-1g net carb per serving. Always eat organic and unprocessed food, and avoid ham, bacon, burgers, jerky, and processed foods in general.
Always read the label of your food!
- Organ meats
- Pork rinds (exception of all processed food)
- Almost all types of cheese
- Heavy cream (it’s low-carb.)
- Avocado oil
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Sesame oil
- Corn oil
- Peanut oil
- Safflower oil
- Sunflower oil
- Fresh herbs
- Alfalfa sprouts
- Most veggies of the Chicory family, such as radicchio, escarole, endive, etc.
- Most of the leafy greens, such as spinach, kale, lettuce, Swiss chard, arugula, Bok Choy, turnip greens, etc.
- Vinegar (avoid balsamic.)
- Mustard (avoid honey varieties)
- Hot sauces
- Regular mayonnaise (full-fat mayonnaise)
- Herbal tea
- Tea (don’t use sweeteners)
- Drink mix powders (Crystal Light)
- Coffee (no sugar and milk)
- Foods from animal origin are low in carbs
- Eat enough dairy, meat, and eggs to prevent unhealthy cravings
- Fat will keep you fat, and give you enough energy
- Stay away from sugary drink/foods
- Low-carb meals are always a nice idea, and stop counting calories
- Water is a better option than juices, so try to drink plenty of it; zero-carb drinks like unsweetened coffee, Seltzer waters, and unsweetened tea can do wonders to your body